The best way to Pack a Cooler for an Away Recreation or Competitors
Right here’s a query for folks: are you packing the cooler with the appropriate gasoline to help your younger athlete’s efficiency?
On this video, I unpack the necessities you need to pack for away video games and competitions.
Should you’re uninterested in counting on what snacks the group is offering, or find yourself grabbing a bag of chips on the way in which dwelling, it’s time to place your cooler to be just right for you. It may be your younger athlete’s largest ally for his or her efficiency!
It’s important to have meals readily available earlier than, in between, and instantly after their occasion, for correct pre-fueling, sustaining power, and muscle restore and restoration afterwards.
Watch my video as I unpack absolutely the necessities that each cooler must should feed your younger athlete. They embody:
- Water – because it makes up 70% of our our bodies, sweating it out will result in dehydration rapidly, which might have an effect on efficiency. Be taught extra about this in my blogs: Hydration Wants for Younger Athletes and Staying Hydrated: A Step-By-Step Method to Calculating Sweat Price.
- Electrolytes – high-sodium meals.
- Carbohydrates – slow-digesting and/or quick-digesting relying on the elements I talk about within the video.
- Protein – watch my tip on combining it for a gradual circulation of power.
- Packaged Meals – with carbohydrates with some protein.
Watch the video for my examples of all of this! PLUS I talk about the appropriate timing of WHEN to eat for optimum power launch.
Need assistance with supporting your teen?
Contact me any time to schedule a free 30-minute session, so we are able to talk about your specific scenario and targets.
What’s the quickest approach to increase your efficiency with out dietary supplements? Obtain this free report:
Gas Your Exercise Cheatbook